Online Donation

We are grateful for the privilledge to be able to give to the Lord to honour his name and also sow a seed of faith to receive in multiple folds. As the scripture says, he that gives bountifully shall receive bountifully.

We also believe in tithing, which is the principle of giving our first 10% of income to the Lord who then blesses the other 90%. We give, not out of duty, or to get, but out of a heart of thankfulness for the way the Lord has provided for us.

There are also several projects and ministry works that are going on here in this ministry such as missions work, partnership with other ministries to reach the world for Jesus, all of  which provide us with the opportunities to give.

Clicking the Donate button will take you to PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. If you do not have a PayPal account please click continue, and fill in the required information. You will receive an email confirming your donation once this process has been successfully completed.

Offerings
Offerings are used for various ministry and support Areas of the church
Tithes
Tithes are used for various ministry and support areas of the church.
Building
Gifts to this fund go towards the purchase of a new building for the church.
Missions
Gifts to this fund are used to support members of this ministry who are involved in missions or for this church to support Christian missionary work.
Other
Please specify other purpose for this donation.

Amount       GBP